My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Sunday 30 March 2008

Nothing to do this weekend

When I got my two cross stitching project ready this week I started to wonder on Friday what I am going to do this weeekend. Then I remembered Novita Tennessee yarn and my plans to crochet a bag so I took my Stitch 'n Bitch Happy Hooker book and checked how the granny squares are made. I haven't crocheted anything in a while and last time I made granny squares was about fifteen years ago so I had to update my skills. :) And when I started I couldn't stop so this morning I had eight squares ready and other side of the bag sewed together. The bag is going to have four squares on each side. I crocheted the squares with only one colour and made seven rounds so the squares are quite big. The handles I bought earlier are going to be on this bag.
Oh, and most of this sunday has gone translating Neula ja lankaa to this blog. Now this is all done and up to date. So if you see spelling mistakes or other errors it is because I am sooo tired and now I have to go to sleep otherwise I am goint to be half dead tomorrow at work. :D


No comments: