My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Sunday 30 March 2008

I did it!

I finally finished Michaell Powell's Wedding Sampler I! Here it is! A nice memento of our very important day. :) The date 29. helmikuuta is 29th of February in english.



I think I have written earlier that babies have been born and still some due among our friends so Aunty Sari has kept the needle running. :) Here is the newest addition to baby gifts. I am going to sew a towel with a hood and this is going to be on the hood. It's from Rico Design, design 73846, from the booklet number 77. That booklet contains several charts with these same funny characters. I changed the chart a little bit so it fits on the towel.


By the way I got the last chart downloaded from Heaven and Earth Designs. I got an email telling that they activated the link again and there was no problems when I downloaded it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely sampler and a bit different from the usual.