My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Sunday 30 March 2008

Shopping again!

(posted on Neula ja lankaa 18 March 2008)

Here are some photos of the yarns I bought last week. A local department store had Novita Fiesta yarn on sale so I bought a couple of reds and a couple of browns. The brown one has some turquoise among the brown and it looks really nice. I think I knit some hats from these.

Pink Novita Kuura (frost in English) and red Tennessees are from the internet store. Kuura yarns are for a sweater and Tennessees for a crocheted bag with the handles that are also in the photo.



I haven't been able to go to town this week because of a flu so I still don't have the black thread for the Wedding Sampler I. Luckily it doesn't have a deadline since it is going to be a memento of our own wedding day.


No comments: