My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Monday 7 April 2008

Bag factory on the roll!

I got so in to crocheting that I have already made two bags. I got some jeans blue Novita Tennessee -40% off so I made a blue bag too. :) I haven't got handles for the blue bag so I crocheted the handle. I still have to dampen the bags, shape them and sew linings. I'll post some pictures when the bags are ready. My cousin came to visit on the weekend and said she would love to have one in white so there's some crocheting still to be done. :)

I am waiting for the DMC Threads for the HAEDs to arrive this week. I received one parcel from UK on friday. I had ordered DMC Gold Concept Ring Binders, File inserts and Stitchbows so I have them ready for the threads when they arrive.

No comments: