My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Thursday 27 March 2008

We have a new camera

(posted on Neula ja lankaa 12 November2007)

We got a call about our camera and the warranty covers the broken part but because they don't have those parts any more they gave us a brand new camera which is a newer model too. So we're going to have a new Canon Powershot and this shows that once in a while its not that bad if something breaks down. :) We picked up the new camera and there is some no features on it so I'll be exploring what new things I can do with it.

Today I registered on Ravelry. It's a knit and crochet community that is on its beta testing. So I am on the waiting list for the invite and here is where I am at the moment.

You signed up on Today
You are #56325 on the list.
11042 people are ahead of you in line.
1 people are behind you in line.
80% of the list has been invited so far

No comments: