My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Sunday 30 March 2008

Christmas Ornament Exchange

(posted on Neula ja lankaa 6 December 2007)

I took part in a Christmas ornament exchange on Ihan itse-forum and now I have them ready, photographed, packed and on their way to the post office. It was a bit on the last minute since they are due on Monday and I get them on the way tomorrow on Friday. Well when you have all sorts of project going on at the same time these things happen. :) But I still made it on time. I won't post any pics yet so I don't spoil the surprise if they happen to take a peek here.

This is my first time I take part on exchange so I am quite excited. Can't wait what I get from the others. I definitely join in one again if something suitable comes along.

No comments: