My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Small stitched things

Last week and this week I stitched small things on two RR fabrics. These might just be the last stitching pics from me before Christmas since all the other project are for gifts. If I do have time I'd like to squeeze in a small ornament just for me. :)

Kirsi's RR is going to her daughter Emma so she wanted some cute things on her fabric. I stitcher her a cat and a teddy bear from a small booklet called "Cards for every occasions", it came with The World of Cross Stitching magazine.


Pirre's theme is trees so I stitched one that is a bit like a bonsai three and other that has trees and hedges on the edge of the forest. Th charts are from a small Italian booklet.



2 comments:

Blu said...

They're all very cute!

Annie Bee said...

What a cute little cat and bear.