My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Monday 14 December 2009

Advent Calendar - Day 14

Today's freebie is a "Quaker Motifs Christmas Stocking" by Matrioshka Biscornu. This is a pretty project to do when waiting for the Christmas to come. :) Click the picture to go to the blog and there click the chart to see it bigger.
We have some snow now and the temperature has gone way below zero to -17 Celcius. Luckily I don't have to get up early in the morning for work. There are some good sides being unemployed sometimes. :) I just check the thermometer when I wake up, fix myself a cup of tea and go to sit in my stitching chair with a blanket.

Yesterday's link might not work. If you are unable to download the reindeer chart from the day 13 please send me an email and I'll send you the chart.

No comments: