My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Monday 21 December 2009

Advent Calendar - Day 21

Red for Christmas on this 21st day of the Advent Calendar. "Santas & Stars" tablerunner and placemats set will look really pretty on Christmas table.

Today I will pre-make carrot and rutabaga caseroles for Christmas and put them in the freezer. On Christmas Day we will cook them and have nice dinner with my husband, my sister and her boyfriend, my brother and his fiancée, my mom and her gentleman friend and my dad with his fiancée. We will also have ham, salads, potatoes, cold smoked salmon, creamy roe jelly and other delicious foods. I can't wait. :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This will sure look pretty on the Christmas table. I would love to stitch something for the Christmas table as well, and it will be something in green or red.

Vinniey said...

Beautiful tablerunner and placemats! Sure the table setting will look great. :)