My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Thursday 10 December 2009

"Hug the Postman" week again

Or actually we have a postwoman. This week has felt like Christmas came already. And again I wanted to hug our postwoman since I can't reach to hug the senders. :)

On one day I got two packages. The first one was a PIF from Leena. She had stitched me this beautiful old world Santa and sewed a cone ornament. The there was some Christmassy finishing fabric, a candle and some beautiful heart ribbon too. Thank you Leena! I love this PIF package! :) *hugs*

The second one was a total surprise gift from Mustikka. She had written in the card that as she saw the Plum Pudding Needleart chart "Happily Ever After" she thought of me as I love sheep. :) Then she saw the "All Is Calm" chart and wanted to stitch it for me. And there was chocolate mousse chocolate (since she knew I love chocolate too)! Isn't she just sweet! Thank you Mustikka for all these lovely gifts! :) *hugs*

And then the package that I sort of bought for myself for Christmas arrived. :) It's my first Moda Layer Cake "Hello Betty" and a Quilted Bag pattern from Green Fairy Quilts. The fabrics are sooo beautiful and there are 40 of them! :) I made myself very happy with this so I guess I'll just hug myself then. :D

1 comment:

Blu said...

What a lovely present your mailwoman(?) left you!
Those ornaments are very cute. And have fun with all that yummy fabric!