My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Wednesday 1 July 2009

I won a beautiful skirt!

I took part in a competition on Lila Tueller's blog. She wanted ideas for a colorway for her next fabric line. Colors are for the fall collection so I sent her a link for a beautiful picture of autumn leaves. I just love those colours and I think they are the "real" colours of fall. :) Lila picked me as the winner! I am so excited! I won a beautiful skirt made from her fabrics. It's the perfect summer skirt and when I saw it I so hoped I would win it. And I did! Happy Dance!
When Lila announced the winners she had the names mixed up, my name is at the second picture and the autumn leaves has Stephanie's name on it. But she told me she'll fix it and I really did win the skirt. :)

The picture I chose for the colorway:

The skirt is on the left. Click the pic to see it better on Lila's blog.

No comments: