My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Sunday 21 December 2008

Advent Calendar - Day 21


The freebie of the Day 21 is "Home For the Holidays" by The Drawn Thread. I stitched this (mine in the picture :)) and I think it looks quite nice. :) I used DMC threads instead of the Weeks Dye Works that are listed in the chart (WDW 1276 -> DMC 500, WDW 1271 -> DMC 938, WDW 1331 -> DMC 815. Beads on the border are Gütermann's 1030 (bought at the crafts shop, not "official" stitching beads), on the trees Mill Hills 123, 165 and 557. There's still enough time to stitch this before Christmas, that is if you don't have tons of other stuff to do. ;) Click the picture to open the chart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's beautiful

congratulation for your stitching works, they're lovely

hugs from spain

Sally said...

I love this one but forget about it until I see someone else's stitched piece! maybe it's time I made a list for next year!