My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Monday 18 August 2008

New charts...again! :D

I tried to resist the sale on Heaven and Earth Designs but gave up on the last day of the sale. :) It ends today so hurry up! I bought these two charts (pictures are links to the HAED sites):

Fairy Tea Party by Nancy Faulkner
Those two little faeries having tea is just the cutest picture! It brings back memories of the tea parties we had as a child. Can you remember the little cups and teapots?


Snow and Feathers by Amanda Robbins

The Snow and Feathers is stunning and strong. I was afraid there would be a lot of sparkly bit in this one but there is actually none. It's going to look great.

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

Those both look lovely designs. Sales are so hard to resist!

Paula said...

OOOH I love the little Fairy tea party chart it's gorgeous, so cute.

I am not looking at the HAED sale, I have way way too much stash. I should make myself not buy any stash until 2009..not that not buying stash for the next 4 months of 2008 will make me stitch through all the stash I have any quicker....lol

I see you got your Cross stitch and needlework mag, I got mine yesterday with some Enchanted Fabrics, "Witches Brew". I'll start it soon......lol

Happy stitching....

Julie said...

LOL i try hard to resist a sale. Fairy tea party is a stunner!

Michiko said...

Wow!! Fairy tea party is one of my favorites!! That's so cute!!
I also couldn't resist..LOL!
I bought Wall's Call Of The Sea.:)