My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Thursday 28 August 2008

Lazy vacation

Usually when I am on my summer vacation I get lots of things done. This time it has been totally opposite. I don't feel like x-stitching at all, maybe because I stitched the Fairy the whole summer, overdose I guess. :) Well I have dampened and shaped two crocheted bags, still missing linings though. I am going to sew at least one of the two ready today and maybe I will get around shortening two pairs of pants too since I bought them ages ago and they are still too long... weird that they haven't miraculously gotten shorter in my closet...

One thing that has taken time from stitching, knitting and crocheting is my new laptop. I have been moving my files from my husband's computer to mine and tried to create sensible directories. And I have been searching for free digital scrapbooking materials since I am going to redo my blogs appearance. Now the problem is that I have so much material that I can't decide which ones I'll use. :D

Maybe I'll post some pictures of the bag today after I finally get it done. :)

I just realised that there has been almost 1000 visitors at my blog! That means I am launching a giveaway soon. I'll tell you more about it later this week.

No comments: