My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Sunday 25 January 2015

New hats and an old shawl

I needed more hats so I made some. :) I finished the first one on 18th of January, I started it last November but for some reason it became a UFO for a while. I wanted a hat that is loose so it doesn't flatten my hair. The pattern is from my head. Here comes: "Pearl"


"Pearl"
Yarn: Garnstudio DROPS Karisma, colour 52, 100g (yarn doubled)
Needles: 6mm

I was in need a very basic black hat. One that doesn't have Toyota or Playstation written on. ;) I stumbled upon a "Snowtracks Cap"-pattern and made my version of it. I made the smallest size and also shortened the pattern since I have a small head and I wanted it to "fit like a glove". Link to the pattern in the name below.


Yarn: Schachenmayer Extra Merino, colour 99 black, 100g (yarn doubled)
Needles: 3,5mm and 4,5mm

In May 2012 I finished crocheting this shawl. I've had it at the office to fight against the air conditioning so I forgot to take a pic. Pattern is from Garnstudion website.


Yarn: Garnstudio DROPS Delight, colour 05, 200g
Hook: 3,5mm

And one more pic of my new start. I am knitting a baby sweater for my dear niece. The pattern is Sunnyside (pattern here).  I got this much done last night. Most of the time went to find the perfect pattern for the sweater. :)



Stay warm, winter is here! :)

 

2 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful xxxx

Lana said...

I love the snowtracks cap!! All your projects are beautiful. With all this cold weather I'm sure it's nice working with all that beautiful yarn!!