My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Thursday 13 September 2012

Knitting some hats... again :)

 I have been thinking that I want to knit a hat for my self. I have been thinking that every autumn for like at least three years. So I finally did it! Didn't take that long, or what? :D It took me two evenings to knit.

This pattern called Hedda is from Vilma (her blog and patterns here).
I used Novita Wool, yarn doubled. 4mm and 4,5mm needles. This is a chunky version of the Fitted Hedda. I wanted to have really warm hat for the winter since we get -30C (and sometimes below that) here.
And yes, that's me in the pic... looking really tired! :D


My cousin saw the hats that I knitted for charity and asked if I could knit hats for her son. So I did. I sent these two yesterday, I hope they are the right size.

Boxie Hat (my own creation, no pattern available) 
This is the same colour that my hat, the picture is just a bit too light.

Pixie Hat




4 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwww they are so lovely..i love them so much..

Shannon said...

Your hats look wonderful! :)

Tracey said...

I love them all! Lovely!

Heather said...

Lovely hats, I'm sure you will all be warm this winter.