My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Changing seasons exchange to Maija

I took part in the Changing Seasons exchange. I stitched for Maija.

Last part was Autumn so I stitched some pumpkins and finished them as a notebook cover.
The patterin is called Pumpkin Patch Bookmark and it's from The Cross Stitcher magazine, issue October 2008. 


I was really in rush to get the summer part in mail and didn't have time to take photos. And then it went missing in mail. :( Maija never got it and I had no time to stitch a new one. Luckily we had some angel stitchers and they sent Maija her summer exchange. I made her another bag, a project bag, with Gorjuss pattern "On top of the world" stitched on it. I am so sad it never got to Maija. :(

For Spring I stitched this Atalie biscornu. I forgot to take photos so these pics are from Maija's blog.

 (Photos from Maija's blog)

For Winter I stitcher her a part of one Gorjuss pattern (without the polarbear) and finished it as a bag.



2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, it's so sad when a stitchy item goes astray. Your different seasons exchanges are all lovely.

cucki said...

your exchange gifts are so lovely..i love them all so much..
the bag is super cute..i love it from my heart..i collect material bags and this one is so cute..
it is so sad when a stitchy gift got lost in the mail..my pin cushion lost in the mail.that i made for a exchange.and now i made again another one and i posted it off..it is very sad..
sending you love xx