My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Wonderful blog friend-award

It's always nice to hear that people like my blog. :)


I got this lovely award from Kirsi for my Freebie list blog. Thank you Kirsi! I am so happy if people find great charts via my freebie list. I am a bit busy at the moment so I'll come back to this one later to deside to whom I'll give it to. And I will also tell you about My New Best Friend later. I bought a new sewing machine and I thought if I called it my best friend it will like me and won't start being annoying and impossible like my old one. :D I haven't tried it out yet but that will happen soon since I have to shorten a couple of pants before next week.

Next week we are going to our honeymoon! We'll go to Paris and Disneyland! I can't wait. :) So no stitching, knitting or blogging will happen next week, just a whole lot of other type of fun things like the Louvre, Eiffel-tower, all the fun things at the Disneyland park and Mickey Mouse-ears! I will post some pictures when we come back.

7 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Have a fantastic honeymoon. Looking forward to seeing the piccies! Have fun ;-)

Daffycat said...

Great idea naming the machine your best friend!

Have a wonderful trip, Sari. Take lots of pictures to show us!

Julie said...

Have a wonderful time

Chiloe said...

Soon you will be close to me !!! ;-) Enjoy Paris (we had fun last month.)

I didn't know you had a freebie blog. If I find some, I'll try to think to forward them to you ;-)

Meari said...

Paris and Disneyland... How wonderful for you! Don't forget to share some pics on your blog when you get back :)

Lillie said...

Enjoy the trip, have fun

Anonymous said...

Have a wondeful honeymoon Sari, look forward to seeing some pics when you return