My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Saturday 15 May 2010

Whales Ahoy!

My two friends both have little girls and their birthdays are very close to each other so on Thursday they had one party to celebrate them both. I wanted to make the gifts myself and wanted to make something bright and cute for them as they turned two and three. I found pretty fabrics and decided to sew these cute baby whales. You can find the pattern here, there are no instructions though. This was a fun little sewing project. :)

 Whales on a shore (actually it'sjust our backyard :))


My husband took this so you can see the size better.

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

They are very sweet whales, I'll check out the link to the pattern.

Unknown said...

There jst beautifull, i think they will get lots of hugs.

Thank you for the link.

Hugs Yvon.

Lonneke said...

They are adorable! How special to make your own gifts.

Chiloe said...

I love this two whales ! They are sooooooooo cute !!! Lucky kids :-)