My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Tuesday 9 February 2010

2010 Weekly SAL - 6th week

My jungle grows a bit by bit. Last week I backstitched the leaves and stitched the letter A and the anteater that lurks behind the A.

I've had a bad case of sniffles and that has taken almost all my strenght and when I've had some energy I have been cleaning an old drawer. My guess is that as it's more than a hundred years old it hasn't been cleaned properly in at least fifty. :) I brought it home last week, until now it has been at my grandma's. My grandfather gave it to me when I was little. He passed away some years ago and the drawer has a huge motional value for me. I will now clean it properly and then sand and wax it next summer when I can do it outside.

I think that I have sneezed my brains out since I forgot to post my SAL update on the SAL blog on Sunday. :D Here's the pic how it looked like on Sunday. Not much progres after that.


3 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I love seeing your WIP - it always brings a smile to my face

Lonneke said...

I sooo love this design! And you're doing a great job on it. It looks very nice!

Fire Restoration Harrisburg said...

I enjoyed readding your post