My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Click click click and stash grows...

I saw a beautiful cross stiched wristband at Lennu's blog and she wrote that she bought the clasp from HelmiQ, a Finnish online shop. So I went to see their website and after couple of clicks these started their journey to my home. :) I bought clasps, locks, bands etc. Went a bit crazy but all these are so pretty! :D


I wrote earlier that I couldn't find DMC's bunnies. After that I thought there must be some somewhere and started googling. After a frantic internet search I found an online shop in Portugal that had them and the shipping wasn't too expensice. These cute bunnies arrived on Monday. One pink friend of theirs arrived a day later so she's missing from the group photo.


I wrote to Santa last year and wished this and that. I got that but was missing this:


Don't we all have moments like that? At least I have. lol Well this time I thought that I won't leave it to Santa and bought it myself. :) It came all the way from USA. I'll have my evening tea from this and maybe I have to bake some cookies too! ;)

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Shame on Santa for forgetting that fabulous cup! Darling!

Great stash!

Annie Bee said...

Love the cup and those bunnies are soo cute.

Julie said...

Lovely mug and cute bunny too.

Yoyo said...

Some very lovely stash. Love the cup!!

Chiloe said...

You couldn't get the somebunny to love bunnies at sewandso.co.uk? I think they even carry them in France. I love these buunies but I'm not planning on having a baby any time soon !!! lol