You saw some of these flowers on the earlier post before they had a run in a washing machine. I knitted flowers in three colours, red and sand as I had those colours on my wedding dress and white to make the bouquet look brighter. My husband had a smaller red flower on his buttonhole, the two bestmans had white flowers. No need to dry this bouquet and it will definitely not wilt. :D
Two nights before the wedding I decided it was time to make the decoration for the cake. It's made from Darwi's air drying modelling paste. I painted it white and the little lily's red to make them stand out.
Here is a little peek at the wedding. :) You can see some of the cape I sewed. It would have been too cold in sleeveless dress and I didn't want to wear a jacket so I sewed a cape with fake fur collar and hem.
Two years later...
9 hours ago