My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Letting you know I'm ok

The flu has gone! :) I have been busy but all the things I've done are for the wedding and I don't want to show them here just yet. I have also been pampering myself. I had a facial on Saturday and had my nails done yesterday. I now have strong nails for the first time in my life! I haven't tried stitching or knitting yet, I hope I can still do those with these new claws! :D Well the nails are not very long (I just can't function at all with really long nails) so I think they're ok with stitching and knitting... and buttoning up my pants! :D

People have been saying they want to see wedding pictures and I promise I'll post some after the wedding and after we get the photos from our photographer.

4 comments:

Julie said...

So glad you are feeling better.

Wendy said...

I'm glad to read that you are feeling better now!

Natalija said...

I gave you an award, please check my blog :)

Michiko said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better now.

I had sculpture nails before I began to do stitching. They are so beautiful but not easy to do stitching I think. Now, my nails are very short so that I can stitch easily.: )
Your wedding is coming soon!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.: )