The World of Cross Stitching magazine had Bebunni calendar last autumn. We had a cross stitch meeting and this calendar caused a sudden EEK!BUNNIES!CUTE! screams in several people. And I also had to get it. :) Outi and I then decided to have a private cute bunny exchange.
I stitched this bicycle riding bunny Outi chose. I attached it to this case which has a glass on its door. She can use it to store jewelry, letters or other treasures.
Hidden in the case: bunny poop and bunny tails (aka chocolate raisins and marshmallows) and other surprises. :)
I also sew her a reversible bunny appliquéd bag.
I got this awesome appron from Outi! I absolutely love it! The bunny I chose is stitched on the pocket. There was also a japanese bunny tablecloth, yarn, cute bunny buttons and a muffin tin.





2 comments:
The stitching is so cute and the gifts are so lovely. I'm in love with that apron. It's so cute!
This was an informative read. It's always interesting to learn how small adjustments can improve embroidery quality.
Post a Comment