"Pearl"
Yarn: Garnstudio DROPS Karisma, colour 52, 100g (yarn doubled)
Needles: 6mm
I was in need a very basic black hat. One that doesn't have Toyota or Playstation written on. ;) I stumbled upon a "Snowtracks Cap"-pattern and made my version of it. I made the smallest size and also shortened the pattern since I have a small head and I wanted it to "fit like a glove". Link to the pattern in the name below.
Yarn: Schachenmayer Extra Merino, colour 99 black, 100g (yarn doubled)
Needles: 3,5mm and 4,5mm
Needles: 3,5mm and 4,5mm
Yarn: Garnstudio DROPS Delight, colour 05, 200g
Hook: 3,5mm
And one more pic of my new start. I am knitting a baby sweater for my dear niece. The pattern is Sunnyside (pattern here). I got this much done last night. Most of the time went to find the perfect pattern for the sweater. :)
Stay warm, winter is here! :)




3 comments:
Wow so beautiful xxxx
I love the snowtracks cap!! All your projects are beautiful. With all this cold weather I'm sure it's nice working with all that beautiful yarn!!
Solid tips on calculating patch pricing based on stitch count and backing type.
Post a Comment