My blog in Finnish (blogini suomeksi): Neula ja lankaa

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Trip to Tallinn

I am going to Tallinn, Estonia this weekend to celebrate my upcoming 30th birthday! I hope I find something nice there like knitting yarns, x-stitch materials and so on. :) The one most important thing I hope to find is a wedding dress since we only had a small ceremony last February and we are having an actual wedding on Feb 09. My sister and her husband and my brother with his fiancée are coming with us so I have at least two good judges with me. I hope I find just what I like (combination of white and red, there has to be red since I LOVE red!).

This also means that I won't have time to stitch, knit, sew or so anything but I will take some photos of the city and post what I bought when I come back. :)

Remember the Giveaway! Comment to my earlier post and you'll be in.

No comments: