So as I mentioned we have been cleaning and we also took some of our stuff to store elsewhere to make more room. I had a few bags of fabric that I didn't want to leave on sight but didn't want to put away either so I started to sew. :) I sewed a pair of decorative pillows to our bedroom. The white fabric is embroidered with white thread and it looks really pretty. I also put the new curtains up and the matching pillow cases to our old decorative pillows.
I also sewed two new pillow cases for pillows on our couch.
And as I got on so well with my sewing machine I continued and sewed these bench covers for our sauna. Thay have already been used so they are a bit wrinkly.
I haven't had time to stitch a lot this week but I put a few stitches in to my jungle. A shy-ish hippo is taking its shape.